- The two juggernauts in telecom, AT&T and Verizon offer investors a 5%+ dividend yield
- Public Storage is the leader in self storage units and has phenomenal financial flexibility
- Realty Income is a perennial investor favorite and “The Monthly Dividend Company”
- All four companies offer investors attractive dividend growth opportunities at currently depressed levels
With the stock market seemingly hitting new all-time highs every week, the common narrative is there are no good investing opportunities left. As a dividend growth investor I am always scouring for stocks that represent a good value to the overall market.
I present four dividend growth stocks worth adding here.
I’ve had an unexpectedly busy month with several buys in July. It all started when I was writing my June portfolio update article. I saw a stock “ESV” in my account that I didn’t recognize.
Dividend Portfolio Update
This is my dividend portfolio update article series. I like to highlight a few facts and figures from the month. I’ll share my income, any portfolio changes, any dividend increases (or cuts) and anything interesting that I feel to talk about.
- I received $199 in dividend income during April
- I purchased shares of Public Storage as my only portfolio change in April
- Four holdings increased their dividend during the month
- Enjoyed a lovely week at Disney World
This is a snapshot of my dividend income thus far this year. You can always check my live portfolio here.