I’m proud to announce I’ve launched a new tool within Custom Stock Alerts. The tool is for ex-dividend alerting – this allows users to get their text or email a few days prior to when a dividend paying company on their list goes ex-dividend.
- The two juggernauts in telecom, AT&T and Verizon offer investors a 5%+ dividend yield
- Public Storage is the leader in self storage units and has phenomenal financial flexibility
- Realty Income is a perennial investor favorite and “The Monthly Dividend Company”
- All four companies offer investors attractive dividend growth opportunities at currently depressed levels
With the stock market seemingly hitting new all-time highs every week, the common narrative is there are no good investing opportunities left. As a dividend growth investor I am always scouring for stocks that represent a good value to the overall market.
I present four dividend growth stocks worth adding here.
I’ve had an unexpectedly busy month with several buys in July. It all started when I was writing my June portfolio update article. I saw a stock “ESV” in my account that I didn’t recognize.
Dividend Portfolio Update
This is my dividend portfolio update article series. I like to highlight a few facts and figures from the month. I’ll share my income, any portfolio changes, any dividend increases (or cuts) and anything interesting that I feel to talk about.
- I collected $760 in dividend income during June
- I made 7 trades during the month; 4 sales and 3 buys
- At the end of the month I held 51 stocks
- Read The Intelligent REIT Investor
- Big change to Custom Stock Alerts!