I’m proud to announce I’ve launched a new tool within Custom Stock Alerts. The tool is for ex-dividend alerting – this allows users to get their text or email a few days prior to when a dividend paying company on their list goes ex-dividend.
Continue reading “New Ex-Dividend Alerting Tool In Custom Stock Alerts”
- The two juggernauts in telecom, AT&T and Verizon offer investors a 5%+ dividend yield
- Public Storage is the leader in self storage units and has phenomenal financial flexibility
- Realty Income is a perennial investor favorite and “The Monthly Dividend Company”
- All four companies offer investors attractive dividend growth opportunities at currently depressed levels
With the stock market seemingly hitting new all-time highs every week, the common narrative is there are no good investing opportunities left. As a dividend growth investor I am always scouring for stocks that represent a good value to the overall market.
I present four dividend growth stocks worth adding here.
Continue reading “4 Dividend Growth Stocks Worth Adding Here”
I’ve had an unexpectedly busy month with several buys in July. It all started when I was writing my June portfolio update article. I saw a stock “ESV” in my account that I didn’t recognize.
Continue reading “Several Buys In July”
Dividend Portfolio Update
This is my dividend portfolio update article series. I like to highlight a few facts and figures from the month. I’ll share my income, any portfolio changes, any dividend increases (or cuts) and anything interesting that I feel to talk about.
- I collected $760 in dividend income during June
- I made 7 trades during the month; 4 sales and 3 buys
- At the end of the month I held 51 stocks
- Read The Intelligent REIT Investor
- Big change to Custom Stock Alerts!
Continue reading “Dividend Portfolio Update For June 2017”